Sunday, June 3, 2007

Vaneesa's Marriage

Last weekend had been to Goa for Vaneesa's marriage with Aj and Murt. That was all fun. Stayed at kolwa beach. Did para-sailing and all similar kinda water sports. Goa look awesomely beautiful after pre-monsoon rain. And made a tattoo :)



My Tattoo : Wanted it tobe visible when i wear T-shirt n not with formal shirt.

This was the first time I was attending any catholic wedding. When we landed at the church; I was on my bike completely drenched in shorts n T-shirt. May be that was not enough so 15-20 mins late (I hardly miss any opportunity to screw up things for me). Luck is not always that bad, we found a nearby warehouse and could change to at least some decent jeans.

I like the castle like structure of Goan churches. And the pin-drop silence over there. Breaching that silence, we "Three Musketeers" reached the wedding ceremony. Missed all that escort / maid / entry of the bride and groom. But by now I am used to miss the startings and stopped regretting about that.


Everybody was in perfect formals with tie and coat. In my T-shirt I was feeling totally out of place. Wanted to maintain a low profile and was trying to hide from the cameras, but soon realized; after being there something like this, its hard to maintain a low profile.


The wedding was pretty much organized (not very used to it in our part of world). And Vaneesa dint refuse to recognize us :D


. The bald And the beautiful

No comments: